I married my high school sweetheart, Donny, and we have been married for 31 years. We have one daughter, Dayme, and her husband, Marcus (center back). We have two sons, Dane and David, who married sisters, Lori and Taylor. David and Taylor (left) are expecting their first child. Dane and Lori (right) have two boys. Cooper is 4 (center back) and Jake is 8 months (in my lap). Dayme is our oldest and will celebrate her 30th birthday next week, then Dane, 28, and David is 26.
David and Taylor are expecting a daughter any day now. Leighton will be born Monday, January 23, 2012, if not before. Right now our plans are for me to go Monday, when she is born and stay through the week to help out with the new baby. So, I will not be at school next week, January 23rd-27th. Mrs. Nowlin will be my substitute. Many of you know Mrs. Nowlin. She is a retired teacher who taught Kindergarten and 2nd grade for many years. Actually, she is the one who taught me how to teach Kindergarten. Your children will be in great hands while I am gone. If you have any questions while I am gone, feel free to ask Mrs. Nowlin, Mrs. Greenlee, or call or text me on my cell phone.
We are so excited about our first granddaughter! It may be hard to get me down out of the clouds for awhile!
| Isn't she pretty with her little baby bump?! |
| Leighton's nursery is all ready for her arrival. |
| Grandmother (my mom, David's Grandmother, & Leighton's Great-Grandmother) made the bedding. |
I will take my computer with me and try to update you through the week with pictures of our new little princess. Please, pray for a healthy baby and an easy delivery.

No comments:
Post a Comment